God is a Cube
Based in Paris, France
Press / Business contact:
An open-ended programming puzzle game where you design Artificial Intelligence with symbols, to control robot cubes and build space pyramids. A game made at 99% by one guy.
- 100 levels with open ended solutions
- 10 chapters with their own difficulty curve - if you are stuck, just start another chapter and discover something new!
- secret solutions for every level and a whole secret campaign
- 20 creative mini cutscenes and several big cutscenes to show you the world
- a complete level editor, with image cards to share your levels
God is a Cube: Programming Robot Cubes - Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for God is a Cube, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Ludicious 2016" - Nominated
- "Looks like a neat programming puzzle game about self-replicating machines."
- Zachtronics (SpaceChem, Opus Magnum, Shenzhen I/O, TIS-100, Infinifactory, Exapunks), Twitter
- "The very smart God is a Cube, able to teach programming basics and provide fun - at the same time."
- Le Monde, Article (french)
- "This is a good project, and a pretty brain teaser, it's incredible !"
- MisterMV, God is a Cube review (french)
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Author, Game Designer, Programmer